Super Affiliate System
Hello Fellow Entrepreneur!
Do you have questions about John Crestani’s Super Affiliate System? Looking to purchase but don’t know if it’s legit? If so, my goal is to provide you with clarity on the Super Affiliate System so that you can make an informed decision.
Here’s the topics we’ll go over:
Questions About John Crestani / Super Affiliate System
Who is John Crestani
John Crestani is an internet marketer from Los Angeles, California. Many may recognize him from his YouTube ads under internet marketing, but he is best known for being the creator of Internet Jetset, now rebranded to Super Affiliate System.
At first, life wasn’t always so good for John. In fact he dropped out of college and found himself sitting on a beach in Thailand lost in life as a drifter. After gathering himself, he next found himself working a 9-5 job for a marketing, but when the time came and he asked for a raised, he was taunted by his boss and told to get back to work. John, eventually lost his muse and got fired shortly afterwards.
Next, John went out on his own and since has generated well over $10 million dollars in affiliate marketing for a variety of products in verticles such as skin cream, dieting, to business opportunities. Today, John Crestani generates up to 500K/month and looks forward to his next global adventure.
John Crestani has been featured on Forbes, as well as Home Business, Affiliate Summit, and Yahoo Finance.
Is John Crestani A Scam?
If your concern is whether the intent of John Crestani’s program is to actually and genuinely fulfill and deliver on everything it promises to teach you in the form of paid ads. Or is it just a ploy to extract more money from you in the form of constant up sells or upgrade to get another tool or component so that you can actually make money doing paid ads? It is not. You buy the program and that’s it, no funny business afterwards. Of course, with the exception of a couple of tools I mention below so keep on reading.
So to address the question of “Is John Crestani a scam?”, the answer is “Absolutely not“. John Crestani has been involved in internet marketing for nearly a decade. He has started an affiliate network by the name of Nutryst that he later sold. He has lost millions and made even more in affiliate marketing.
I can assure you his program Super Affiliate system is a legitimate training program for anyone who wants to better understand how to make money online with paid ads.
What Is The Super Affiliate System?
The Super Affiliate System is a re-brand of the Internet Jetset System by John Crestani. It has then been revised and improved into versions such as Super Affiliate System 1.0, Super Affiliate System 2.0, Super Affiliate System 3.0., etc.
The Super Affiliate System is exactly what is sounds like. It is John Crestani’s training program on how to become a super affiliate for the thousands or even millions or products out there on the internet.
It’s a 6 week training program and once you become a member, all of the training is accessible at once as opposed to being drip-fed weekly or what. The videos in the Super Affiliate System program is well over 50 hours in combined length.
Here’s the angle on the Super Affiliate System and what you came here for:
From my viewpoint, John Crestani gives you two options to succeed with the Super Affiliate System. The first, is to partner up with him and promote the affiliate program he recommends as he already have those done for you and ready to to go. All you need to do is launch, monitor, and tune the campaigns if necessary with the skill you learn from his training.
The goal for him here is to provide a win-win situation where when you make money – he makes money. It is in his best interest that you succeed. So in essence you’re an affiliate of his, although he only makes about 5% off you, which is pretty fair in my opinion as he already provides the vehicle and all you need to do is put gas in it and drive.
The second option you can take with the Super Affiliate System is to venture out on your own affiliate marketing path. Now that you have learned a new skill and have access to his personal archive from the training, you can leverage that for yourself.
The Scoop on what the Super Affiliate System is all about:
- John Crestani takes you into his world of affiliate marketing – specifically paid advertising. His style more aligns with popular adage of not giving you the fish because then he only feeds you once, instead teaching you how to fish so that you can be sustainable on your own. Why is John doing this? Because when you make money, he makes money. More on this later.
- He teaches you everything from the ground up as if you were a newbie. From ad research, keywords, campaigns, targeting, presell pages, optimizations, and much much more.
- You will learn about how to get into the proper mindset because many people’s failure is not a result of their tactics or strategies, but because they took the wrong approach.
- You will learn everything you need to know to be successful about the affiliate networks out there and how they work. Also, which ones to choose, how to work with your affiliate manager, how to bump your commission, etc.
- You will sit and watch John Crestani’s over the shoulder training as he sets up new ad campaigns on all the major networks (i.e., Google Adwords, Facebook, YouTube, and native ads network such as MGID, Outbrain, etc.
- John Crestani also recommends offers in profitable niches like weight loss, fitness, skin care, and more. Also provides free traffic methods, provides you thousands of emails for many real product buyers lists, “ready to launch” done for you campaigns, as well as free access to his secret “archive”, which contains well over hundreds of his proven successful case studies, ads, swipes, graphics, and headlines.
- Next, you will learn how to read and interpret ad data such as CMP, CPC, CPA, CTR, etc. Then you will learn how to perform advance optimization of these ads through the data results above. So you will learn how to spot winners and losers and make adjustments as necessary.
What’s Inside of The Super Affiliate System?
Week 1 – Setup
- How to make your first commission
- How to get approve to your first affiliate networks so you can start earning commissions
- How to setup your ads, presell pages, and affiliate links, no prior experience required
- How to setup Facebook ads that convert on broad audiences
- How to leverage affiliate networks and their representatives so that they work for you, for free
Week 2 – Choosing Your Niche
- How to create the right mindset to help you succeed even if you’ve never been successful in any other business before
- How to figure out the niche and affiliate offers that will work best for you
- How to choose an ad network to specialize on
- How to create competitive advantages for yourself as an online marketer
Week 3 – Advanced Marketing Skills
- What copywriting is, and how you can write highly profitable headlines for your advertisements
- 5 keys to a profitable presell page
How to tap into people’s deepest emotions to hypnotize them to buy
- My 17-step copywriting method that works
- Advanced optimization tactics that will allow you to take affiliate campaigns from barely breaking even, to being massively profitable
Week 4 – Facebook & Google Advertising
- How to create facebook advertising campaigns that generate clickthroughs and ROI
- How to stay compliant with Facebooks complex and ever-changing policies so that you never get an ad account shutdown
- How to understand all the different metrics in advertising so that you can safely navigate your way to profitability
- How to leverage Google’s advertising network to consistently generate clicks and sales to your presell pages
Week 5 – Youtube Ads & Native Advertising
- How to setup YouTube ads so that you can get penny clicks, quick way to scale up profitably
- What native advertising is, and how you can use native advertising networks such as Taboola, Outbrain, and MGID to fuel your affiliate marketing business
- How to use a clicktracker to do even more advanced optimization on your advertising campaigns.
- Secrets to profitable video ads on Facebook
- How to structure your advertising campaigns effectively
Week 6 – Scaling and Automation
- How to use survey funnels to supercharge your Facebook conversion rates
- The $240k solar campaign case study
- How to scale affiliate campaigns from $1000/day profit, to $20,000+ per day profit
- How to hire and manage media buyers, and build an organization around your affiliate marketing campaigns
How Much Is The Super Affiliate System?
The investment for John Crestani’s Super Affiliate System is a one-time payment of $997. That’s it.
What’s Good About The Super Affiliate System
John Crestani’s Super Affiliate System is a very focused training program. Meaning, John doesn’t try to teach you the moon about internet marketing or throw in fillers. The only thing John does in this training program is to teach you what you only need to know about affiliate marketing to be successful doing what he’s been doing for years. For example, only about configuring and tuning paid ads, then provide you all the ads, swipes, templates, etc. and to implement what is working for him.
Here’s a Super Affiliate System review testimonial from a student of John Crestani:
What Else You Should Know About The Super Affiliate System
There’s no additional up-sell to the Super Affiliate System when you join. However, you have to come to reality and keep in mind that this is a paid ads course right? Although John Crestani does briefly mention from the webinar that you will receive over $800 dollars in ad credit and such, you will eventually need to feed the ad machine OK?
With paid ads, there’s one rule of thumb all ad managers go by, and that is “split test, test, and test”. So if you are a total noob to ads, there’s always a trial period where you need to babysit and to dial it right. Meaning you will mostly likely lose money first before fine tuning it, then it may turn and start to make money. That’s just the nature of ads. That is why having a mentor to guide and answer questions for you (during weekly webinar Q & A) is so valuable.
Other additional expenditures you will need is buying a domain and website hosting. It is also recommended that you get Clickfunnels as John Crestani will share his Clickfunnels presell pages with you. This is a must if you want to get the most from the Super Affiliate System. Clickfunnels is $97/month.
Get a free 14-day trial of Clickfunnels through this over-the-shoulder Clickfunnels tutorial.
Other tools you may need to consider when you get more experience is a click tracking tool John use by the name of Voluum. John mentions that it is definitely not required to start until you begin making money. Just stick to the data results you receive from the ad networks is all that’s needed. Later on, when you have begun making money, the cost on a tool like Voluum will not matter because it will help make you that much more efficient.
John also recommends you setup a Clickbank account if you want to take the path of promoting his product as well. It is not necessary as you can be an affiliate for any network out there, but you might as well because there’s a ton of info products on Clickbank and Clickbank is the oldest and most reputable affiliate network out there.
Who Is The Super Affiliate System Good For?
Anybody who is serious about learning paid ads from a mentor can learn from John Crestani’s Super Affiliate System. John Crestani’s videos are easy to follow and as mentioned above, he only teaches you what you need to know to succeed. This is the type of program that can scale to the moon in terms of earnings for sure.
If you are an introvert type and don’t like dealing with clients or people in general, this model would be a good fit for you. All you’re doing here is cranking out ads, tuning them, and getting paid (should your ads go well) – no clients to bother with.
The Super Affiliate System model is also very simple in terms of the architecture of it. Meaning, there’s not many moving parts, so you don’t need to be an uber techie to succeed. All you need to do is buy a domain, setup WordPress, and configure Clickfunnels to talk to it – which John provides the simple training for. Once your website is up, just configure, monitor, and tune ads.
Who Is The Super Affiliate System Not Good For?
We all like to dabble and chase shiny objects here and there, and if this is a shiny object to you, don’t do it! It’s a business opportunity, but it is strictly a making money online program with paid ads only. So if you’re not the type that can isolate yourself from the world, sit down, and focus on analyzing data, making tweaks, only to repeat, probably not a good fit. Analyzing data is not sexy!
If you’re freakin flat broke, I would advise against it. There are many programs and videos out there that’s cheaper and less risky to make a couple of bucks from first before you’re ready. Running paid ads will definitely not guarantee you’ll make anything, if even a dime for sure.
It takes a more adventurous personality type here because there will be highs and lows with paid ads and the element of risks is higher.
Is The Super Affiliate System Worth $997?
Just like any business opportunity out there, it depends on the individual or in the eye of the beholder.
Yes, you will need to invest additional money, time, and patience and work your ass off. As well as be mentally prepared to go through some emotional highs and lows. But, people who succeed are the ones who goes all in and don’t give up when times are tough.
So, for the individuals looking for the easy button to press and expect the Super Affiliate System to start printing money, this ain’t it. It’s not a get rich quick system. Once again, you will need to work!
Now, for the type of person who want to invest in themselves and take this education very seriously, no doubt it can work for you. If you know how to use a computer and can follow/ask questions, the blueprint is presented to you.
The very detailed training John Crestani provides you, along with access to his personal archive of years of proven ad swipes, graphics, headlines, and templates, will equip you with the arsenal you need to succeed. Everything is provided for you, so all you need to do is absorb the training, and start practicing at a small scale to minimize your risk until you get the hang of it. Once you are starting to get results, then scale to the moon.
Should you have any questions, just attend the weekly live questions and answer webinar and ask John Crestani your questions. He will be there to support you.
As Tony Robbins mentioned, the best way for anyone to get results is to find someone who’s already good at it, and then just model that person.
My Results With The Super Affiliate System
I have been involved with internet marketing part-time for a couple years now, mostly with search engine optimization and social media, but never focused much with paid ads. I started to find affiliate marketing very attractive because of the passive income possibilities as an additional revenue stream. Then I came across this John Crestani character, but just like you, I was skeptical. After a little research, I determined he was legit enough so I invested into it.
All I did was just do and follow exactly what John Crestani taught and have now started to get positive returns on my ads. The best part for me about the Super Affiliate System is that John teaches you how to setup Facebook and Google ads (I’ve only tried those two so far) right the first time. Then he already has all the ads template, images, headlines lined up. So, it was really simple as all I needed to do was decide what ads to run.
At first, my results were not doing so well, meaning little to no sales. But, after some patience and heart, my results got better. I kept going back to the program and reviewed over and over what John and the other experts say about how to optimize ads.
Now, while I don’t have the courage or finances to scale this up to 1000/day yet, I’m very confident I’m on my way for sure as my results are getting more consistent each time I do it – my real goal from this program.
Do I Recommend The Super Affiliate System?
Alright, the real question is would I recommend the Super Affiliate System? My response is Yes, and here’s why. The concept of the course is very basic and simple – learn how to run paid ads from someone who’s doing it. His videos teaches you how to do it step-by-step, then you just take one of his templates and modify it to fit your purpose and execute it. That’s pretty much all there is to it.
For me, just having access to John’s blueprint and training, his personal archive of templates and ads (which is priceless), and the support community is worth way more than the $997 price tag of the Super Affiliate System.
The most valuable aspect of the program for me is the mere saving in time and frustration of learning paid ads. Why waste all that time, frustration, and even more money (you will waste more than the course) learning it on your own, when there’s a proven blueprint in the Super Affiliate System?
Well, that’s just my two cents, so please take it with a grain of salt.
Internet Jetset / Internet Jetset Review
The Internet Jetset has been rebranded to the Super Affiliate System by John Crestani. Therefore, all references to the Internet Jetset review are the same as for the Super Affiliate System.
Here’s a couple of video review testimonials for the Internet Jetset:
John Crestani also includes several very valuable coaching bonus from other very respectible people in affiliate marketing. The first is Tim Burd. Yes, the “Godfather of Facebook Marketing”, known for his 5-figure masterminds, is included in there as well answering and dropping some very valuable nuggets.
There’s also case studies, such as a 240K solar campaign performed by one of John’s top students. It was done in 4 months that made 70K in profit but he freakin dropped it, because it didn’t meet his ROI results – unbelievable. You will find out why.
Is The Super Affiliate System For You?
Now that you’ve read this far, I hope that I have helped shed some light for you on whether this program is legitimate and if it’s a good fit for you or not.
Although I like the program and recommend it myself, it’s not for everyone and that’s a decision for you to make. But, for the few of you who know that you’re obviously really serious and want to take that leap of faith to learn affiliate marketing, I’d say go for it. The Super Affiliate System does an excellent job of showing you how to setup paid ads the right way, as well as be mentored by someone’s who been there and done it.
So, go ahead and give John Crestani’s Super Affiliate System a try. This is one of the best affiliate marketing course out there. You will be glad you did.
For a limited time, you will receive over $1298 in FREE bonus when you sign up through the link below. Click here for more information.
Take Advantage Of The NEW Super Affiliate System Launch Pricing Offer Now!
Learn how to earn a 6-figure side-income online without having a product.